With Easter fast approaching we thought we'd pop together a little sewing inspiration to decorate your home or ideas for gifts...
1. The simple but effective Bunny Bunting is the perfect project to make with children! Find the sewing pattern here.
2. Bobby and Beatrice bunnies are super cute, they're a dinky couple and look lovely dotted around the home together at Easter. The sewing pattern can be found here.
3. Easter egg hunt bags for children, with applique chicks and eggs on them. There are just a few of these sewing kits left in stock now, was £22.99 and now only £15.99! Find the kit here. There is a handy 'how to applique blog post' which can be found here.
4. Tallulah bunny is a firm favourite, a little larger than Beatrice and Bobby but lovely sat on the sofa over Easter time. The sewing pattern can be found here.
5. Chester chicken is super cute and can perch on the fireplace, sideboard or even as a doorstop at Easter! Sewing pattern can be found here.